barefoot | 2013 | 60 x 80 cm | by Karien Deroo | oil on canvas
tried to play lol but peak lags made me disconnect 15 times in a practice games and im 100% its not my internet.
i even speed tested it during to make sure.
- Never go alone- bring a partner. Travel in pairs
- Before entering, ensure that someone not entering knows you are going in, and when you expect to be out
- Before entering, determine the cause of your mission- your mission objective. Bookcase? Couch? Oven? Meatballs? Figure it out
- Upon entering, locate The Path
- Do not disengage from The Path until you have reached your mission destination. Many have been lost forever to the wilds of IKEA by not obeying this. Very few are ever located again by the sparse store employees.
- Upon reaching your mission destination, you may disengage from The Path ONLY when accompanied by your partner (physical contact should be maintained- ie, holding hands, holding shirt sleeve, both holding an end of a rope, etc)
- When you disengage from The Path to acquire the data for your mission objective (ie, the item number for the bookcase, couch, meatballs, etc), it becomes your partner’s responsibility to maintain visual contact with The Path. Much like weeping angel statues, The Path will move if not actively being watched. This will strand you and your partner in the wilds of IKEA, so ensure you choose a partner wisely.
- Upon acquiring the mission objective data (ie the item number), navigate back to The Path. You may disengage physical contact with your partner once you have safely returned to The Path
- Do not leave The Path again. It will naturally end at the warehouse/stock section. This is a long, huge hall with many branches.
- At the entrance of the warehouse section, acquire a cart if necessary. Using your item coordinates, locate your mission objective. Do not leave the main hallway except for the branch where your item is located. Like The Path, the wilds of IKEA sometimes sneak up on travelers that wander the warehouse section
- Once your item has been loaded, head to the check out section. Do not touch anything in the boxes along the way. They appear to be full of candles or stuffed animals or useful kitchenware; it is a ruse. They are carnivorous.
- After checking out, exit to the loading area. Load your item, and leave.
- Do not look in your rearview mirror as you leave. It shouldn’t pursue you if you don’t look back.
Help me pay my tuition and rent „U.U„ ♥♥♥
• Any additional character is half the price
• Paypal only
• Payment after I’ve sent you a draft of the peice
Contact me with questions or commission via asks or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More options might open in the future if needed
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Things are shaping up nicely and if home visit goes good we may get Ben, a staffiemix from Ireland. Commence thumbholding !
WE MIGHT GET ANOTHER DOG.
(commence cleaning the house)